The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Gardens Care Center of Fullerton is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Gardens of Fullerton was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Gardens of Fullerton unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. These languages include Tagalog and Spanish.
For those seeking short term medical and/or rehabilitative services, we focus our efforts on working closely with the patient and family to achieve the most successful outcomes. Supporting the nursing team is a group of licensed therapists who provide physical, occupational, and speech therapies for the patients recovering from major surgery, stroke, neurological, and orthopedic conditions as well as other illnesses, injuries, and disabilities. This dedicated team of healthcare professionals work together to design individualized care plans tailored to each patient’s specific needs. Come in and see us and ask us about the excellent care we provide and our great clinical outcome stories. At Windsor Gardens Care Center of Fullerton, we are one big happy family.
- Achievement Award for 2009 resident/family satisfaction survey results for “overall satisfaction”, “quality of life”, and “quality of care.”
- Achievement Award for “lowest in-house acquired pressure ulcer rate.”
- Achievement Award for low 30 day readmission hospital return rate.
- Great clinical outcomes
- Very low readmission rate
- Great customer service
- Excellent Rehab service
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
Administrator – Cynthia “Cyndee” Jackson
Director of Nursing – Elizabeth Gera
Director of Rehabilitation – Meera Parekh
Director of Business Development – Kay Rehak
Social Services Director – Suemy Madrid